|Material*||-||Stainless steel - AISI 304/316|
A wide range of bowls crafted in various sizes and depths used in the production of catering sinks, bar counter tops and as equipment for medical and scientific laboratories.
They are manufactured in stainless steel AISI 304 with a thickness of mm. 1 and feature rounded rims and a drain hole for various models of outlets.
Standard finishing is in scotch-brite with semi-bright or mirror-bright optional finishings.
If so requested, all models may be produced in stainless steel AISI 316.
|type A - 3 1/2"||type B - 2"|
|type C - 1 1/2"||type E - 1 1/2"|
|type F - 1/2"|
- Gastronorm bain marie bowls - stainless steel
- Setting bowls - stainless steel
- Catering sinks - stainless steel
- GN containers - stainless steel
- Bread kneading machine bowls - stainless steel
- Bread kneading machine cylindrical bowls - stainless steel
- Hands washing basins, knives sterilizers - stainless steel